Two Pictures in Pine Trees!

What did these two pictures have in common? Or could you spot the difference between these two images?!

Well, let's have a try! =)

Again these photos were taken from our recently conducted Team Building in Pansol, Calamba Laguna. Before going home, I asked one of my teammates to took a quick shot of me in these beautiful pine trees!

My teammate was not satisfied with the first shot. He then decided to set his camera and change the color effect. Then the first image was the result!

Two types of pictures of me in the pine trees then produced. The first shot was taken using the original color of the trees. As you can see, the original colors of the trees were captured. Three pine trees with two different colors. The first two pine trees have a brownish color. Then the other one is green. Of course the actual color of the surrounding was seen. Even the color of my shirt which is brown and my blue bag were also clearly seen.

On the other hand, when my officemate set the setting of his camera to septia, the first image was produced! All brown! Seems like a work of art! All things blend with one another. The brownish pine trees now blend with my brown shirt in a brown surrounding! It's a world of brown!

Now, which of these two pictures you love and like the most?! Which seems more attractive and catchy?! Which is better? Help me chose between these two photos! Your choice is important to me! Your choice will be published in many of my social networking sites! So get your keyboard and start typing now your choice! C",)

Comments