A Bear-Like Puppy!

It's so cute and very hug-gable...! I hope I can own this one! Love it!

Yup, this is a true puppy! It is not a stuff toy though it really looks like a stuff toy! As you can see, it looks like a bear! Nice.

This photo is taken from the Facebook account of one of my FB friends. Yeah, his Facebook is all dedicated to puppies! He is selling different breeds of dogs and puppies. Many more different puppies were showcased in in his page. The price, characteristics, and other more information like inclusion of the medical certificate and adoption papers were also featured.

My attention was really caught by his puppies! And one of his puppies which captured my attention is this one!

It is so unique! It looks like tame and friendly. It seems that it is so nice to take care and play with it! See the picture, the cute puppy is smiling on you! =)

Hayz...I really love to have a one like this! But it is so expensive! Besides, we were not allowed to have a pet in our rented home. So, I then satisfy myself by just looking in its picture!

How about you?! Do you also love to own a cute bear-like puppy like this?! Hope that my Miming Negro would not get jealous if I own this type of puppy! Haha! C",)

Comments