Replicating Miming Negro!

Miming Negro is really one of the famous wonderful pussycat today! With her fame, everybody really loves her! What more, she is even replicated!

Yup, as we all know, when something is so famous and truly a big hit, others were trying to have a similar thing. Just like in the different TV show trends, two networks were imitating each other. Or even in the different cellphone load promos, telephone providers were having the similar ideas with the others! What more in terms of a cute black pussycat like Miming!

Try to look at these two images below:



Are they a replicate of Miming Negro? Or cartoon versions of our cute pussycat?

Just like Miming Negro, these two black pussycats were really cute! I like them! Actually I got these two from the internet. It is a certain widget application of one of my affiliated blog networks! And they were moving following your mouse pointer!

Yup, if you want to try them, just see my right topmost sidebar! Are you able to see the black moving pussycat similar in the pictures above? Yeah, that's it! It's cute and really lovable! It is so tame. You will really feel relax as you play with it! =)

Oops...don't get jealous my Miming Negro. Of course you're still my favorite. But of course I also love your replica! Because seeing this black pussycat similar to you, I'm also able to think of you! Wow! So be proud that you already have your replica being installed in many blogs around the net! Nice one! Cool! C",)

Comments