My New Laptop Package!

Finally, I alreadey bought my new laptop! In the afternoon of October 24, 2010, me and my mother bought a Toshiba laptop in Landmark Trinoma.

The laptop which I bought is a Toshiba L510 model. Yup, that's the one I presented to you in my previous post. Don't worry 'coz later on, I will also share with you the complete specs of my chosen laptop.

For today, I will show you first the complete package I got when I bought the laptop!

Just like my good friend told me, a Toshiba laptop is good but its expensive! Yeah, he's right. My new laptop is quite expensive. But, I consider the quality rather than the price. After doing many research, I found that Toshshiba is the best quality in terms of notebooks and netbooks. They were already 25 years in the business compared with the other brand! So, will I need saccrifice the quality for a cheaper one?!

Besides considering the quality amidst of high price, there were some freebies included in my laptop. And these were below:

My Complete Laptop Package!

My New Toshiba Laptop Freshly Bought!

A Samsung E1080 cellphone, an optical mouse, and a laptop bag were the free items I got when I bought this laptop. Actually there were three free items to chose from: a Samsung E1080 cellphone, an hp printer, and a 1GB memory upgrade. I chose the Samsung cellphone since my brother needs it! I didn't prefer the hp printer since we didn't need it yet as well as the 1GB memory upgrade since I'm currently satisfy with the speed of this new laptop!

The D-Link Wireless router that you can see is not a free item! Yup, I bought it since I need a wi-fi for this new notebook. After we arrived home, I used my IT and engineering skills in networking to configure the router so that we have an internet connection for both my PC and for my laptop! And it's a big success! Now at the same time, my brother can browse the net and play internet games in my old PC (which is already his) while I'm blogging here in my new laptop! Nice!

Here are the items which come together with my new laptop! Except for the wireless router, all of the said items were free! I enjoy a great quality, at the same time enjoying the free items! Expensive price is not anymore an issue to me! Hehe...!

This my second post featuring my new laptop! On my next post, I will show you how it actually looks like and share with you its specs! So, watch out for this exciting new laptop series! So glad! C",)

Comments

Edlee said…
It's good you have router four uninterrupted wireless network anytime.