My New Toshiba Laptop!

As promised, I will share with you the specs and the appearance of my newest Toshiba laptop. Are you ready?! Let's go!

Here is how my Toshiba laptop looks like. Take a quick glance to it:

My New Toshiba Laptop

It's Me (So Sexy) While Taking Photos of My New Notebook!

My brand new laptop is a 14" screen Toshiba Notebook with L510 model. It has a gray cover and a black monitor screen. Keyboard is also black but surrounded with glossy silver around.

It has a licensed Windows 7 Operating System (OS) which I can use for a lifetime. But its Microsoft office applications as well as its Norton Ant-Virus is only a trial version limited only for 60 days. After 60 days, I need to bought for its license!

Taking Its Side View!

One More Shot!

Talking about its vital specs, it has a 1GB DDR3 memory. Actually, it can be upgraded to 2GB for free. But since there were three items to be given as freebies when I bought this laptop namely a 2GB upgrade, a Samsung e1080 cellphone, and an hp printer, I preferred the Samsung e1080 cellphone rather than the 2GB upgrade or hp printer because my brother needs a cellphone. I gave that cellphone to him. I didn't choose the 2GB upgrade nor the hp printer because right now, I'm satisfy with its speed and I didn't yet need a printer!

It has a hard disk drive capacity of 320 GB. I partitioned its storage to two drives, Drive C and Drive E for securing my stored files and backups.

My new laptop is also a Wi-Fi ready. Yup, whenever you have a wireless router, you can easily connect to internet without having difficulties in configuration! Moreover, it has a Bluetooth application, built-in DVD player/writer and web cam. It already had its Toshiba CD/DVD burning application so that you don't anymore need to install Nero on it!

When At Rest!

My Trusted Brand!

Since it is already in Windows 7, more applications found on both XP and Vista were applied to it. But of course, there were many more new applications to enjoy with which were only provided by Window 7 OS. Examples were the radar detection, the slide show wallpaper, extra gadgets on its desktop, automatic browser fit, and many more to mention!

Besides the cellphone, it also has a free Genius optical mouse and a convenient laptop bag!

Right now, I just bought a laptop screen protector and a keyboard rubber protector to protect my newly bought laptop. I've ensure that I will give the best form of care to it! =)

I am currently in the 'getting to know you' stage with my new laptop. Yup, "nangingilala pa siya"! But sooner, we will be as closer as possible with it just like my previous PC!

Alright, hope you're satisfied with my new laptop introduction! See you once again with my new laptop post series! Have a nice day guys! C",)

Comments

Anonymous said…
With the help of your new laptop, we'll be waiting for more wonderfule content from your blogs.