A Night of Halloween!

Today is another October 31! And this day is another popular day to all of us. As they say, this day is the so-called "bimperas ng araw ng mga patay"!

Since I was I child, I know that this night is the night wherein the souls of our departed love ones visited us. Yeah, it's such a frightening night since their souls return in our home to remind us that tomorrow is their day. A day for us to visit them!

It seems true! I already had experiences pertaining to this beliefs.

The first one was during college. It was a Halloween night in our previous rented home. The grandparents of our neighbor were already dead. They believe that during a night like this, their souls visited them. They have dogs. And we know that if a dog do an 'alulong' sound, it sees a ghost! And that very night, their dog eventually 'umalulong' saying "awooohhh"!!! That made me believed that the souls of their love ones already came and visited them!

Another experience is just this day. Yup, only this morning!

You know that my beloved auntie already passed away last August 23, 2010. And just this morning, I had a dream. I was watching TV particularly a Willie Revillame's "Wowowee". Then my auntie came in my room. I said to her that my eyes were tired. She touched and massage my eyes to heal. I also complained to her that I experienced some health disorder. Then she said, she has no power to heal. But still she keeps on massaging my eyes.

Before she go, I told her that I already bought my laptop. She was very happy to see my new laptop. She even asked me to teach her play a game with my new laptop. I even introduced to her my little black stuff toy kitten. I say she's the child of Miming Negro!

When she leaved my room, I eventually woke up. It seems so very real! I didn't thought that it was just a dream! My auntie just visited me today through my dream!

Hayz...that were some of my real life experience pertaining to Halloween, a night where souls visited their remaining love ones based on our beliefs!

But in other countries like in Canada and US, Halloween is a night for kids, another party celebration! Trick or treats and costume parties were some of the activities they annually celebrated!

So, let's spend this night according to what we believe! Again, let me greeted you with:

Happy Halloween!

Comments