And Now They were Two!

Now we already have two personal computers. The first one is my LCD personal computer which I bought last December 2009. The second one is my new Toshiba laptop which I bought just this October 24, 2010.

Since we already have two computers in our home, let's now compare and contrast them. Yup, it's fun to see these two together. I love bringing them closer together like in these pictures!

These two computers were two of the fruits of my hardwork. They can now be counted as two of my property investments. Seeing these two together, "sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam...dito napunta ang ilan sa mga pinaghirapan ko..." ! Wow!

The Face-off of my PC and my Laptop!

Now that I already have my own laptop, my previous PC is now owned by my younger brother! Yup, my younger brother is now the owner of that PC! I already gave it to him. We will not anymore compete in using only one PC. We have now our own property!

These two computers both have an internet connection. A DSL connection is for our PC while a wireless network is for my laptop. Yup, I bought a wireless router, the D-link which gives internet connection for these two PCs.

The operating system (OS) of our PC is Vista while my laptop is Windows 7. Their processors were both Intel Pentium. Our PC is Core Duo while my laptop is Dual Core. 2GB is the RAM of our PC but in my laptop, it is only 1GB DDR3 but I will upgrade it later on to 4GB!

Our PC is still placed in its original location in our sala. My laptop is located now in our bedroom. Before I permanently placed it and its table in our bedroom, I brought them closer together just like the one you see above! By the way talking of their computer tables, our PC's table is a blackish-brown while my laptop's table is brown. Both of them were made of a concrete wood. Yeah, I bought them exclusively for my PC and for my laptop!

Hayz...there were really very inspiring and relaxing to see! They were truly the fruits of my labor and my hardwork that I should be proud of! Nice! I hope I also inspires you! C",)

Comments