The Search for a Laptop!

It's final...! I already decided! Tomorrow will be the day! Oh yeah!

After my short search (which is only last month then yesterday), I finally decided what laptop to buy!

Tomorrow, I will buy my new laptop! I will buy a Toshiba laptop with a model of L510. Yup, this is the one you see in the pictures! What can you say?! Do I got my best choice?!

Actually I searched the different gadgets and PC stores to look for the best laptop to buy. ElectroWorld, Silicon Valley, Villman, Complink, Cyberzone, and many more PC stores in Trinoma, SM North Edsa, and SM Valenzuela. And finally, I found the one I'm searching for!

My first plan is to buy a netbook. But after I compared the different specs of a netbook, I wasn't satisfied. Netbook has no DVD writer and the memory is not that large. Though some provides a portable DVD, it's still messy to use when a driver is attached to it. The only advantage I found on it is its light weight, its portable and can use everywhere!

I got many laptop brochures and spec sheets. I compared one brand from the other. Atlast, I chosen the brand whom I think the best among the rest! I hope I got my best choice!

Yes, it's Toshiba L510. It has a 1 GB DDR3 memory but can be upgraded to 2GB. Hard disk drive is 350 GB. It has a built-in web camera and DVD writer. What more, it has a free Samsung cellphone or a printer!

Try to look at the images above and below of my chosen new laptop. And also, I got a short video of it from the Youtube. Try to watch a short video of it below! Then afterward, tell me if I got my best choice!

Tomorrow morning, I will go with my mother in one of the prestige store to buy this laptop. Then in my next post, I will share with you my bought laptop!

Then what will I do with my PC?! I will give it to my younger brother. Tomorrow when I already have my own laptop, this PC will be my brother's property! C",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Toshiba is a good laptop, and expensive too.