Three Look Alike!

What did these three guys have in common?! Do you see their great similarities?! Do you noticed the resemblance in them?!

What did Dennis, Rocky, and Coco have in common?!

On my previous posts, I told you my different look alike. I even posted a face-off between my face versus the actors whom I have a great resemblance! And that post became one of the trending topic in the internet. All of you really love that post!

And now, here we go again! This is the third part of my look-alike saga!

I discover something! And it was proven! People and even the modern technology proves that Dennis Trillo, Rocky Batara, and Coco Martin were really look alike! We were like a carbon copy of each other! Take a quick glance once again with our faces:

Who's the Cutest? Who Got the Great Look?!

If I were to ask you, who will you bet among Dennis, Rocky, and Coco, who will you choose? Or it's hard for you to do this since these three really have a great resemblance! Oh...I'm so sad na mahihirapan kang pumili...!

In my previous two posts last year and last March about my look alike, I have showed you that Rocky and Coco is look alike and Dennis and Rocky is also look alike. This theory is even supported and proven by one of the hi-tech application in Facebook and in one of the look-alike tester in the internet.

When I tried using the application, it was revealed that Rocky is 99% look-alike of Coco Martin and 100% look-alike of Dennis Trillo! Wow! I can't believe on that! Technology then supported my two previous posts! Hehe...!

Applying an equation in Mathematics and a theory in Logic, if Dennis is equal to Rocky and Rocky is equal to Coco, then we can derive an equation and a Mathematical statement saying that:

Dennis = Rocky = Coco

Agree?! I know you are convinced very much! Not only pictures, not only our faces, but technology and Mathematics really prove that Dennis, Rocky, and Coco were really look-alike! Hahaha...!

What if we three meet in person, will you can still identify who among them is Dennis, Rocky, and Coco?! Hayz...that's another big problem to solve!

By the way, when I tried the said application now finding my female look-alike or your female resemblance, it revealed that I'm 25% look-alike of Kim Chiu and 100% look-alike of Angel Locsin! What??! Haha...!!!

Well, see you next time on my next look-alike saga! Who do you think will be my next look-alike?! C",)

Comments