A Humor Month of November!

We're already on the second to the last month of the year, the month of November! It's such another exciting month before the month of Christmas!

And what's up for November?! Is it another horror story?!

Well actually whenever we speak for the month of November, we were thinking of Halloween, All Saint's Day, All Souls Day, ghost, monsters, and any other supernatural creatures. But in our case, here in my blog site, I will make a difference! For this month, we will move away from any horror stories!

Yup, it's because I already offered you in advance our special Halloween issue. Since Halloween is celebrated every last day of October, I already given it to you last month.

And if you will notice, I already featured All Saints' Day and All Souls Day in the very beginning of November! Yup, since in the first and second days of November we celebrated these holidays, I already posted these topics before I gave you our November expectations!

So, what do we have now this November?! Well, it's all about Humor! Yeah, it's humor! We will laugh out loud for the whole month of November because of my different humorous posts! Your bored world will totally filled with lots of laughter because of our special humor edition this month of November!

Why is it so?! It's because we we're already in the yuletide season, the month nearer to Christmas, all I want is to make you all laugh! I want you to become happy! Yeah, it's time to be happy, it's time to laugh! Time to celebrate!

But of course, besides humor, expect for surprises! Just like we always do, I will provide you some surprise posts that you didn't expect! I will also share with you some of my whereabouts! It's really too exciting and surprising!

So let's embrace November with fun and laughter! No more space for tears and loneliness, it's all for fun! Enjoy this month of humor with me here and only here in the one and only, Rock Land! LOL! C",)

Comments