The New Design of My Blog Network!

It's definitely a league of all my blog sites! Collectively speaking, all my blog sites can now be called as "The Rock's Blog Network"! And I created a design or logo for my blog network!

Yup, that is my latest new design for the collection of all my blogs. As you can see, just like a network, they were interconnected by a central letter "R"! Do you know why?

That only means that all those blogs were made, designed, and popularized by yours truly, Rock! Seven blogs having different genres were created by only one person who is Rocky, a name starting with a capital R!

As you can see, the design is very simple emphasizing all my seven blogs. Each blogs were represented by their own logos. The Rock Land, Rhythm of the Rock, TV Series Craze, Boards and Mags, TECHkyrocky, Rockz Cafe, and The Rock's Literary Collection comprise "The Rock's Blog Network"!

But actually they were not only seven blogs in all! Honestly I have nine blogs in all! If you will notice, I did not include my A(H1N1) blog which I created for our company last year. It's because I didn't anymore update that said blog site. And of course, I did not include my sexy, daring blog! Haha! It is written under a particular pen name!

What can you say about my new design, do you like it?! You are free to give your thoughts and opinions! Though it's very simply, it's meaningful! C",)

Comments