An Upcoming Glam Rock Christmas Party!

It's another Christmas and year end party! For the past two Christmas parties we have here in my current company, you witnessed our looks, our costumes, and the variety of party themes.

Last 2008 our Christmas/Year-End Party theme was 80's. Then in 2009, it was Las Vegas! And for this year, it's Glam Rock!

Bling, bling, bling...!!! Glam Rock is our 2010 theme. And right now, I am looking and preparing for my attire! Yup, I need to prepare myself for this much-anticipated annual party since this event will be on December 10!

Still, the venue is on the Hard Rock Cafe. Just what I always do, I'll keep you posted! Later after this grand event, I will share with you some of our party photos and pictorials! Very exciting, isn't it?! Hehe!

But for now, I'm on the preparation stage. I'll research for the right attire or costume to wear to fit our year's theme! Can you suggest what attire will fits me?! Can you give me suggestions what should I look like? Or can you suggest a particular celebrity local or Hollywood that I can imitate showing the spirit of Glam Rock?!

So, watch out for my next post showing my attire after this exciting annual company party! Cool! C",)

Comments