The First Gift I Got This Christmas!

It's too early for Christmas though we're already on the yuletide season! One of my officemates was an early bird in giving Christmas gifts!

Last Friday, before our team Christmas party and Kris-Kringle, she was the very first one to give Christmas gifts to all her teammates. And here's what she had given to me!

Yup, it's a stick-on notepad of different sizes and of different colors inside a planner case with a mini-calendar! All the boys in our team received that kind of gift. I don't know what the girls received!

Actually my officemate who gave me this kind of gift was also the one who gave me the puppy inside the Blue Magic bag! On the same day last week, I received two gifts from her!

What can you say about this gift? Do you like it?! Well, I love the arrow-shaped notepad included in this! All I can say is a word of thanks for her effort in giving Christmas gifts to all of us! Thank you and Merry Christmas! C",)

Comments