Gifts Under the Red Christmas Tree!

Recently I have shared with you our so-called Red Christmas Tree. This time, I will share with you the gifts under it!

Here are some:

As you can see, under our red Christmas Tree are plenty of gifts! These gifts were combination of those I received and those that we will be given away!

Some of these gifts were already given to our relatives. Some were already opened. These remaining gifts will be given to our children neighbors who will visit us this coming New Year's eve!

Other gifts inside this Christmas Tree were those I recently received. Yup, we will open these on the New Year's eve! I'm so excited for some of these unopened ones!

Gifts, gifts, gifts, and more gifts! They really put joy and happiness in our Red Christmas tree! Of course, they really put happiness to those who will receive it the way they did to me when I received them! Happy Holidays to everyone! C",)

Comments