Looks Like Edward Cullen of Twilight!

Will Edward Cullen, the famous vampire leading man in the "Twilight" series be now counted as one of my many actor lookalikes?! Well, you're the judge!

This is how I look like before our Glam Rock party at the Hard Rock. Yup, we are currently preparing ourselves for the said party. We were putting makeups, foundations, nail polish, powders, gels, spraynets, and other more things to make ourselves real rockers!

In these pictures, I was not yet changing my clothes. I'm still wearing my sexy-hot polo! I didn't yet wearing my black sando and leather jacket which were my main costumes for the party!

With my make-up and with this hot polo, my officemates really appreciated my look! They say, I truly look like Edward Cullen! I'm like a sexy hot vampire! They even pulled me to take pictures with them!

What do you think?! Will I look better if I just wear this kind of attire rather than the black one I used in the party?! Which one do you appreciate more, my Edward Cullen look or the Adam Lambert style?! Well, it all lies in your eyes! C",)

Comments