A Mango-Grahams Dessert for the Holiday!

Before our Noche Buena last night, I made another dessert. This is my very own-made Mango-Grahams Dessert!

Before, I already made different flavors of Grahams Dessert. The Buko and the Coffe were some of the flavors I previously made. This time, I created the mango!

Below is how I made it:

Preparing All The Ingredients


Mixing the All-Purpose Cream and the Condense Milk in a Bowl


Slicing the Mangoes


Putting the Grahams Flakes on the Respective Trays


Putting the Other Ingredients in the Tray


The Ready Made Product


Putting the Finished Product on the Freezer

It's very fun doing this! After so many times, I have made another dessert of mine! And we served this dessert during the Christmas eve! Yup, I've been very busy recently so I wasn't able to made new desserts. Thanks God, I'm free this Holiday (though very busy in my blogging career) so I have time to create this one!

My younger brother really love this dessert. He even wants more! He requested me on the New Year's eve to make more new Grahams Dessert! He really love it! And I also do! =)

What can you say about my dessert?! Would you even like it?! Would you like to taste some?!

Well, when you visit us here in our home, I will serve you some! Have a great holidays! Enjoy! C",)

Comments