A Month of Christmas and Holiday Season this December!

"Jingle Bell...Jingle bell...Jingle All the Way...!" "Jingle Bell...Jingle Bell...Jingle Bell Rocks...!"

It's Christmas time once again! Christmas songs just like these were keep on playing over the radio. The cold breeze is felt once more! Streets, houses, and different malls were now lighted with the different colorful blinking lights!

We are now on the month of December, the last month of the year and the month of holidays and grandeur celebrations!

And of course when talking of December, one thing comes in our mind. It's Christmas! It's celebration! It's gifts and giving! ...And parties!

And of course just like in many places, here in your favorite The Rock Land, we will celebrate Christmas! We will celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ!

Just like many do, The Rock Land will also be dressed and groomed for Christmas!

For this month of December, expect more and more Christmas related posts. Expect more special features for Christmas!

I will also share with you some of the happenings in my life this December like our annual Christmas party, our yearly team pictorials, and my outfit for our incoming year-end yuletide party! And of course I will twit to you some developments in my lovelife, my new special someone that I'm pursuing right now! My new inspiration! Hehehe...! Hope I will spend a sizzling hot Christmas with my new the one"!

And since December is also the last month of the year, I will share with you my accomplishment report and achievement for 2010. I will list them down for you! And of course, join me as I also list down my plans for the incoming year!

And that's not all! Of course, expect for lots and lots of surprises! Expect a special gift from your one and only The Rock Land!

It's very exciting! So let's start the month of December with joy, peace, and love! And let's count down the days for Christmas! Advance Merry Christmas to all! Mwaahhh...!!! C",)

Comments