The Second Batch of My Christmas Gifts Received This Year!

On my previous post, I shared with you the very first gift I received for this year's Christmas from one of my teammates. And here's the follow up!

This is the second batch of the Christmas gifts I received for this year! Still, they came from three of my teammates. As you can see, these gifts were all sweets and all stuffs for the stomach (of course except for the skateboard toy)!

Be the first to take a look on them:

These gifts came from three of our teammates. One of them is our new manager.

The cupcake was from our new manager. Yup, she loves to bake! It's one of her hobbies! And she wants us to taste her masterpiece that's why she offer her own-made cupcake!

The next were chocolates! Hershey's chocolate bar, Hershey's Kisses, and two tiny Toblerones! And why do you think these chocolates were her gifts?! Well, it's because her seaman husband just arrived! And these chocolates were not only her Christmas gifts to us but pasalubong as well!

The third one is my favorite! Yeah, that is the mini skateboard! So cute! I love it! I like to play with it! Yes, he is my teammate who also gave me a mini toy car last year. Hmmm...it seems that he really loves vehicles!

This is only the second batch of Christmas gifts I received for this year from three of my teammates! On the succeeding days, expect more gifts to come!

So sweet! I like these gifts though they will melt in my mouth later. But of all these gifts, the skateboard toy is the one I really, really love the most! I can keep it for more than a year! Thanks to all of you my dear teammates! More gifts to come! Happy Holidays! C",)

Comments