"10 of 10" - My Top 10 Accomplishment for 2010!

After we bid goodbye with the year of the tiger, the year 2010, let's look back for the 10 great things brought to me by this year.

It's now time to count our blessings! What are the blessings given to me by the year 2010? What are the great new things 2010 left to me?!

As I always do every end of the year, here is my year-end report! This is my "10 of 10" which denotes my Top 10 Accomplishment for 2010!

Let's now start our countdown! Of course on top is the most significant! Here you go:

1. A Project Manager and a Test Coordinator

- My successful career even more prosper this year! Yup, this is the year when I became a Project Manager of two projects in our company. What more, I even became a Test Coordinator in one of our project release! Month after month, I handle different projects! This year really made my career in terms of management a prosperous one! Thanks to my previous manager for his trust in my managerial skills!


2. The Purchase of My Brand New Toshiba Laptop

- This year is also the year wherein I bought different things and appliances in our home. But the most expensive and the most precious of them is my brand new Toshiba Laptop! I bought it last October 24, 2010 together with a wireless router! I got the latest model. Though its quite expensive since its Toshiba, a high-end brand of laptop with the latest model, thanks God I can afford to buy it! I already gave my former PC to my younger brother. Now both of us were enjoying surfing the net at the same time!

3. Continuously Growth of My Bank Savings

- Every payday, I put some money savings in my bank account. And before the end of the year, I'm so glad that my savings really grow! It continuously increase! From this savings, I afford to buy a brand new laptop and sustain the tuition fee of my younger brother who is currently taking up an IT course in STI college!


4. TV Series Craze Rocks

- My blog site called TV Series Craze is now the No. 1 entertainment blog site in the field of TV series! I'm so amaze that everyday, its rankings keep on rising! More and more visitors were visiting it everyday. Now, this site got 3,000 to 4,000 daily visits! What more, as of this day, its Alexa Rank is now 533, 035. On Top Philippine Blog, its at No. 42. On Worldwide Top of Blogs, it's currently at No. 5! And on Blogroll Center, it's at No. 1! Wow! Thank you very much my avid readers! You made its success!


5. The Purchase of Brand New Appliances

- Aside from the purchase of my brand new Toshiba Laptop, this year really marks the purchase of our other new appliances! Yup, 2010 is the year when we bought our other big and expensive appliances like air-con and double-deck bed! We also bought new stuff toy cabinet, an office chair, new computer table for the laptop, and other more home accessories! Our home is now filled with new appliances! Thank you Lord!

6. The Birth of Three New Blogs

- Aside from the previous blog sites that you know, three more blogs were born this year! One of these was created through Wordpress while the other two were sexy daring hot blog sites! The blog site called "Rockz Cafe" was born last February using the Wordpress platform. This is all about my Cafe World design and updates. Cafe World is a popular Facebook game which made me addicted to it! I use a pen name in writing my two daring sexy blogs. I didn't use my name in these two blogs since its very controversial! The first one was born last May while the other one was last September! With the collection of all my blog sites, a league of all the Rocky's blogs called The Rock's Blog Network" was formed!


7. An Active Sex Life

- This year is really the 'hottest' year for me! Ooh yeah! Uhh...! I'm single but take note, I have a very active sex life! Haha! I got some sexual encounters with the new people I met. I made many bed scenes this year! The last one night stand I had was last December 22! Too sexy this year was! I even had a kissing scene in the bar! Haha! Though I'm not yet committed to someone, I had plenty of sex!


8. Payments and Earnings From My Blogs

- Finally, I got my very first earning from my blogs! Yeah, I already received my payments from my income generating blogs. These were the accumulated earnings of my blogs last 2009. I received it through my Paypal account and I withdraw it through Union Bank ATM. Nice!

9. New Friends and New Apples of the Eye

- Besides earning money, position, appliances, and other material things, I'm glad that this year, I met new people, new friends! Some of these people who became my friends were from other team. Some were those I met in the parties! Of course, I got many apples of my eye! I think two or three for this year! Haha! They were my 'special someone' for the year!


10. A Brand New Collection

- Aside from my collection of books, magazines, stuff toys, and DVDs, a new collection rose this year! This 2010, I started to collect angels! Yup, different types of cute figurine angels! Every payday, I bought some in Trinoma. They were really cute! I put them in our LCD flat screen TV, in my brother's PC, and in my laptop table. Some were under our red Christmas tree! This new year, I will buy some more! Yeah, I will share my angel collection in my succeeding posts!

These are my "10 of 10", my Top 10 accomplishment last 2010! Of course, I even got some blessings not included in this list. Some were minor to mention but I really appreciate them!

Of all these accomplishment, all I can say is thank you! Thank you our dearest Lord for giving me all of these! I really appreciate these! I'll cherish them!

This 2011, I'm looking forward for more new blessings to come! But of course, all these gifts is because of us then given by the Lord! We cannot receive the blessings we desire if we didn't work hard for it and without trust to God! As they say "nasa Diyos ang awa nasa tao ang gawa...", let's strive hard to achieve all our desires! Thank you 2010! C",)

Comments

The Crack Hub said…
Congratulations to all your accomplishments last 2010. Active sex life even without partner? You're the man!