The Year of the Rabbit in the Rock Land!

Welcome 2011! Welcome cutest rabbit!

We already spent the first week of January 2011 and actually we're already in its second week! This year is the year of the rabbit! What will be the future it will bring to all of us?!

But before we predict our future for this year of the rabbit, let us first expect rather than predict our future posts and your expectations here in your favorite Rock Land!

As I always do, of course you can expect more and more surprises! This year marks the third year of The Rock Land! Wow! And if will be a very big celebration! Yeah, I will announce it to all of you very soon!

Just like the different TV networks who always give their program line up every quarter, I'll also give to you my monthly specials per quarter!

Guys, here are what you can expect here in The Rock Land this first quarter of 2011:

January 2011 - "A New Beginning"

Definitely every start of the year, every first month of every year, expect more new beginnings! My plans for the whole year, my resolutions, and my accomplishments are some of the highlights of this month!

February 2011 - "Love Stories and An Anniversary"

What will you expect every February...? Of course love stories! Yup, I will share with you some of the most important moments in my love life! The never-been told stories about my past, present, and future love affairs! And of course we will not only talk about love! This coming February, I'll be celebrating my third year anniversary here in my company! So, it's gonna be a love and career story on the second month of the year!

March 2011 - "An Anecdote of My Life"

Yes, March is a very important month to me! Why? It's because without it, you will haven't meet Rocky and you won't be able to enjoy this site! Yeah, March is my birth month! And in this special month, expect more special posts! If last year I share with you my different shots and angles, this year I will tell you some of the most important anecdotes in my life! You will learn some of the hidden chapters in my life! Hehe!

Are you excited?! Definitely! These are just some of my first quarter offer here in the one and only Rock Land this year of the rabbit! Expect more surprises in the succeeding posts! Happy New Year every one! C",)

Comments