At Home With Our New Employee Lounge!

On February 11, 2011 the same day of my third year anniversary here in my company, our newly developed and redesigned company pantry was inaugurated and now officially called as "Employee Lounge".

Would you like to see how our employee lounge looks like? Well, here's how:

These were just two of my photos taken in our new pantry/employee lounge. I didn't yet took photos of the whole lounge including the videoke area. Yup, in my next post, I will share with you different photos of our whole employee lounge!

As you can see, the pantry or the employee lounge is now looks like a bar or a coffee shop. The chairs were very luxurious! The area where I'm siting is the side which depicts a coffee shop. It is composed of yellow sofas with glass coffee tables in the middle. The sinks and the drawers for the plates and utensils were even redesigned to make it more elegant!

And our favorite place here in the employee lounge is the videoke room! Yes, there is an enclosed videoke room! This is the place where we hang-out every break time. We enjoy singing different songs in it! I already sang many songs here! On my next post, I will share with you how our luxurious videoke room looks like!

So, consider this only as a teaser of my next exciting posts regarding our elegant employee lounge! Have a good day to everyone! c",)

Comments