February 2011 - "The Red Month!"

February 2011 is truly a red month for me this year! Red for this month symbolizes three things. Again these were fortune, career and love!

For this month, I will be offering you these three red events! These will be the three main topics that you can expect for this so-called 'Red Month'!

What are they?! Here you go:

Celebrating Chinese New Year

Celebrating 3rd Year Tenure in the Office

Celebrating the Day of Love

The first red for me in this month of February is about fortune. Yup, this is the Chinese New Year that many of us were celebrating. Just like me who have a Chinese blood, this celebration is also significant for me. In February 3, 2011, join me as I welcome the coming of the year of the rabbit!

The second red for me in this month is about career. Yeah, this coming February 11, 2011, I will be celebrating my third year tenure here in my office! And why red?! It's because the color that represents our company is red!

And of course the third red is about love! All of us will be celebrating Valentines Day this February 14, 2011. And just like we always do every month of love, I'll share with my different romance and love stories!

So are you excited for my three red offerings this month?! I know you really are! Fortune, career, and love truly speak in my life every month of February!

Am I be luckier this year of the rabbit?! Will I be successful in my current employment position?! And will I finally found my perfect match?! Well, we'll see! And let's start preparing for these three reds starting this month!

Kung Hei Fat Choi, Happy 3rd Year Anniversary, and Happy Valentines Day to all of you! c",)

Comments