My 3rd Year in My Company is Also the Opening of our New Employeee Lounge!

February 11, 2011 marks my 3rd year anniversary here in our company!

What a coincidence! That same date is also the launching of our new pantry which is now called as the Employee Lounge! Yup, our pantry was being renovated and re-designed. The new design of our pantry/lounge is patterned to be like a bar and a coffee shop! And there will be a videoke room!

Later this afternoon, our company will have a grand celebration for its opening. The images you are seeing above and below were some of the invitations and teasers of the said grand launch!

The launching and grand opening of our pantry/employee lounge is exactly the same date of my anniversary tenure! It seems that it's a two-in-one celebration! The celebration of the new pantry/lounge is also a celebration of my anniversary. It's like that all the employees in our company or the whole company are also celebrating my 3rd year anniversary!

The opening of our new redesigned and reinvented pantry/lounge is extra-ordinary! There will be a live band that will perform. There is also a bossa nova singer! And there is a free snack! Wow!

But the sad thing is that...I can't attend this one! Yeah because I'm working in a night shift! The launching will be at 3-5pm. My office hour is 10pm-6am! So no way to attend! Hayz...!!! I will miss the foods, the live band, and the program!

Hope that I can attend this! It's really a double celebration in my part! c",)

Comments