My First Google Payment for My Blog Ads!

Finally last week, I got my first blog payment from Google Adsense! Yippiee!!! I got the money through Western Union!

Here's the exact amount of my first earning in US dollar as well as the statement of my earnings from Google. I darken some of the important information in the statement of earnings for privacy reasons!

I Received My Payment Through Western Union


My Statement of Earnings


My first total accumulated earnings from all my blog sites is $108.73. When converted to Philippine peso, it becomes Php4,733.11!

Every end of the month, I will be paid by Google for all the Ads posted in my blogs provided that my accumulated earnings reach the minimum amount of $100.00. If my earning in a particular month is less than one hundred US dollar, that said earning will be carry over next month. In my case, those earnings were from last months of 2010. My earnings just speed up when my blog sites like TV Series Craze and The Rock Land become so popular and receive so many hits and visits!

Did you know that I suppose not to receive that said payment?! Yup, it's because I used a different payee name in my adsense account. Instead of "Rocky" as my first name, I used "RQA". And I can't anymore change my payee name! Hayz...can you suggest how can I change my payee name since Google didn't allow me to do so?!

When I'm about to receive that said payment in Western Union Trinoma branch, the teller didn't allow me to get the money since the payee name is different from the IDs I have presented. They instructed me to call the main Western Union branch. Thanks God that in our branch in SM, after further explanation to the teller, I finally got the fruits of all my blog sites! =)

I really inspired with these earnings! Imagine while you are enjoying developing blogs, you are earning at the same time! Nice!

Right now I'm my way of receiving my second Adsense payment. But aside from this, I have also other income generating blogs. Thank you all my dear readers by avidly following and visiting the Rock's Blog Network! Expect to read more and more interesting topics from me! c",)

Comments

andrea said…
oh wow your from the philippines too! so yeah erm... i will get paid too by the month of july hehe i was scared at first because i thought it's just a scam or something but when i saw your western union i felt relieved :)
since when you get paid by google ad sense?
andrea said…
oh wow your from the philippines too! so yeah erm... i will get paid too by the month of july hehe i was scared at first because i thought it's just a scam or something but when i saw your western union i felt relieved :)
since when you get paid by google ad sense?