Celebrating Another Fruitful Birthday!



If The Rock Land is celebrating its 3rd year birthday, the author itself, Rocky is also celebrating another fruitful birthday!

March 15 is for the blog while March 19 is for its blogger...

March 19 is a very special day, it's the date of my birth, the day when a child called Rocky was sent to earth...

Family, friends, lovers, and people who are loving Rocky are very happy to have me. There is another reason to celebrate, to toast for a birthday of a friend who is always there and for a lover who is giving unconditional love...

If friends were celebrating for my birthday, enemies, back fighters, and crab mentality persons around me then were hating so much this very day...! Hehe...

I'm so thankful for all the people who share joys and tears with me...who were always there...and who were all happy for my special day!

My Facebook account is also flooded with different birthday greetings! Today, March 19, 2011, I received 300+ birthday greetings! Many, many, many thanks to all of you! =)

So join me today as I celebrate another fruitful, abundant, and glorious birthday...!!!

Thank You So Much!

Comments