A Digital Sports Watch!

Two weeks ago, I bought a digital sports watch in one of the prestige malls. Above is how it looks like!

That said digital watch is extra-ordinary. Yup, it's a hi-tech watch. Or should I say, it's a complete watch?!

Besides telling the exact time in hours and in minutes, it also gives the actual hours in second. And it has a complete date! Yeah, this watch also shows the current date, the month, the week, and the day in digital format! You can adjust it depending on your desire! Nice!

What more?! It has an alarm clock! Yup, you can set the time or date to alarm you of your important set time or date! Of course just like the ordinary watch, it also has a timer.

Aside from these, this sports watch is water resistant! Some samples of it displayed on the mall were soaked in water! And it varies in color! The color ranges from light colors like blue, white, pink, and yellow to black! And I love its casing! You can display it in your home! In my case, I placed inside its casing my old watch and displayed it in my cabinet! =)

Next time, I will buy the other design of this watch. Like it?! Hope you would! c",)

Comments