One Hot Birthday!

My recent birthday celebration last March 19, 2011 was indeed a sizzling one! It was another memorable but this time, the hottest!

First of all, I received so many greetings in the history of my birthday. Since social networking sites such as Facebook are now trending, people, friends, and strangers use this as a tool to communicate and greet one another. This year, I received 300+ wall posts and comments greeted me happy birthday! Nice! My hands really got tired replying to all of them to show that I really appreciate them! Each greeting worth a precious gift to me! =)

In our office, I also celebrated my birthday. I treated my teammates with two big roll of cakes. A Chocolate and an Ube Macapuno cakes made them very happy! And I'm happy too seeing them appreciated my small treat. The chocolate cake is the one they loved most!

In our home, the afternoon 'till the evening of March 19, I celebrated my birthday with my close relative and cousin. My mother cooked spaghetti, shanghai rolls, and fried chicken which we served to our relative and neighbors. Of course another batch of cake rolls and buko salad served as our desserts.

But the most important and the hottest part of my birthday celebration is during my birthday eve. The night of March 18, I celebrated my hot birthday with my GF and with my new found friends. We watch shows and danced in the dance floor all night long! At that night, I truly looked very hot and sexy! I wore an open polo with a black sexy fit sando inside! There are times that I removed my polo and only that black sando retained. My muscles were really exposed that time! Hehe...

At 5am of March 19, we got very tired of dancing. Oops...if you think I'm drunk, I was not! Yup, I didn't drink alcoholic beverages, I only drink juices! We spent the rest of the hours before the sunrise checking-in in one of a prestige hotel. Though our checkout time is 8am, we packed-up at around 7:15am since she needs to report in their office in Makati at 9am!

One hot birthday celebration! That's how my recent birthday goes...! I truly appreciate the people who greeted me and the people whom with me during that special day! c",)

Comments