April 2011 - " The Blogs and Home Anniversaries!"

If last March, me and my personal blog called The Rock Land celebrated our birthdays, this April, another celebrations are about to happen!

This April, we are going to celebrate the rise of all my blogs and our tenure in our new home! Yeah, yeah, yeah...we are going to celebrate two second year anniversaries! Two years for active blogging and two years in our new home!

Celebrating 2 Years of Active Blogging

Celebrating 2 Years in Our New Home


It was April 2009 when my blog sites became active. Though it was in 2008 of March when The Rock Land was born, it became active again in April 2009. It was also a coincidence that my music blog site called Rhythm of the Rock was born in the same month. It was born on April 2008 and became active in 2009! And most of all, my well-loved and my most in-demand blog site called TV Series Craze was also born on April 2009! Great!

Aside from my active blogging, April 2009 was also the date when we transferred to our new home! A home which is larger, more beautiful, and more comfortable! Remember from April 2009 to early part of 2010, I shared with you series of invasion of our home?!

So this April 2011, expect a grand 2nd year celebration of these two anniversaries! I will share with you new updates about my successful blogging hobby. If in 2010, I share with you the history of my blog stories, this 2011, I will share with their successful developments! And once more, I will let invade our home. Our home now has new designs and innovations which I know you will truly love!

Join me as I celebrate my 2nd year anniversaries of blogging and of living in our new home! c",)

Comments