Invasion of our Home: 'Living with Angels!'

As part of our second year tenure anniversary in our new home sweet home, I will share with you new updates pertaining to our home. Therefore, here's another invasion.

I know you already knew them. Yup, there are my three cute little angels in the living room. And there were placed in our glass center table. My "Angels of Love" and my "Angel of Abundance". Guess who's with them?! Of course it's no other than me, myself, and I!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! They are together with me...with my pictures! Hehe...

Actually three pictures of mine are with them. The first one, the big that you see is my college grad picture. The other two are glass pictures. The first one is my sexy beach picture wherein I'm wearing a black sando. The other one on the back is another glass picture during my moments in Baguio.

Adding life to this center table are the lucky bamboo indoor plants. The big one that you can see is inside an elongated glass vase with green magic jellies. Green is for health and that one piece of lucky bamboo plant symbolizes a good luck!

Now what can you say on this arrangement? Like it or love it?! See you once more in 0ur next exciting invasions! Have a great day everyone! c",)

Comments