My Angels in the Living Room!

These are three of my cute little angels surrounding and guarding our living room. Let's take a quick glance on them and be captivated by their beauties!

The two loving angels, called my "Angels of Love" are the two baby angels who come on pair! Combining them formed a heart. I know you already know them since I already introduced them to you on my previous post!

The big one is called the "Angel of Abundance"! She is there to give us abundance on everything. She is carrying grapes and surrounded with fruits symbolizing abundance.

These three angels were placed on our glass center table. They give life to our living room. They give fun to us specially to me whenever I'm feeling stress or depress! I love their arrangement. It's my very own work of art! =)

Get to know my other angels on my succeeding post! c",)

Comments