My Laptop Guards!

See how these cute little creatures guarded my laptop. They are my official laptop guards:

I know I already introduced them to you collectively in my previous post. Now, I will let you see how they guarded my favorite and priced belonging!

This is my favorite place...my home's mini-office in my bedroom! This is the place where my favorite Toshiba laptop is located. This is also the place where I enjoy blogging and surfing the internet!

At first, this place is plain and simple. But after the arrival of these cute little things, my home's workplace is now very attractive, relaxing, and stress-free!

Actually, this is the first design of my mini-office. Today, it is more attractive since I already bought an ornament for it! Don't worry, I will also share it with you on my next post.

My laptop guards comprised of two cute little babies and different cute angels. They were figurines that truly give fun and drive boredom in my mini-world! Actually the team of these cute little things already grows. Two cute puppies and a Picachu added to their group! Nice!

Next time, I will introduce them to you one by one! So, feel the fun, happiness, and attraction they give to my favorite home's workplace! c",)

Comments