A Nursing Student!

It seems that I'm being in love twice with a nursing student. The first one is on the early part of 2009 and the last one is on late part of 2010. Two nursing students seem captivated my heart!

I met the first one accidentally in a bus while the other one is in the bar.

My first nursing student is a graduating student before in Fatima University. We met in a bus since both of us have the same way. I am going home in Fatima while she is going to her school in Fatima! That time, she is with her nursing uniforms.

We had an encounter with that cute girl. She is the one I was with during the controversial cellphone load!

Then in the late part of 2010, I met another nursing student. This time, she is currently studying in MCU! We met in a bar.

At first, I sighted her in a far seat. Unexpectedly, I danced with her bestfriend. I didn't yet knew that they knew each other. I followed her bestfriend in their table so I was able to meet her.

My heart jumps when I got to know her. But it was so sad. She is already taken! And she offered me being just her No. 2! Thanks God, I totally forgotten her since I already taken by someone now! =)

Two nursing students. They truly captivated me. Did I became attracted to them since they are wearing their cotton scrub uniforms?! Or maybe I also want to be like them having cherokee nursing uniforms?!

What maybe the reason, it's still good to note that I used to love and lust nursing students! Oops...before I forgot, do you know that my former GF way back in 2004 who flew in Dubai wants to pursue a nursing course?! Oh, what a coincidence! Haha...! Hope that they could cure my broken heart! Thanks that someone already cured it...but she's not a nursing student ! Hehe...! c",)

Comments