Our State of the Art Employee Lounge!

As promised, I will share with you how our new office pantry or now called as the "Employee Lounge" looks like! It is now more elegant and luxurious. As they say, it is with the state of the touch!

Our new employee lounge is inspired by a modern bar and a coffee shop. From floor to ceiling, it's very artistic!

I took photos of our beautiful employee lounge. I have pictures of each area to share with you. So let's all take a glance with our reinvented pantry. Here is it:

A Bar-Like and A Coffee Shop Inspired Lounge

A Relaxation Area

A Glass Door on the Side

The Tables and Chairs

Food Serving Station

The Employee Lounge Sinks and Plate Keepers

Heating and Cooling Area


What can you say about our new pantry or employee lounge?! Do you love it? Do you like its design?!

On the side, the coffee shop area with the yellow sofa, the two massage chairs were also located!

The lights were also great. It seems that you are eating in a hi-class restaurant whenever you're inside in this lounge! Nice!

The sinks and plate keeping cabinets were also renovated. The wooden cabinets were fully painted with varnish.

And the most important part of this employee lounge which is my favorite is the videoke room! Yup, we have a separated enclosed area here which is like a KTV bar or a music room! Don't worry, on my next post I will share it with you! This is the place where we sing. The place wherein my talent in singing was discovered!

So feel free to come with me here in our office. And we will eat together here in our lounge. Aftewards, we will singing sweet songs! c",)

Comments

Sol Hotels said…
That seems like a fine place to eat! I love the decoration. Where is your location? I would love to have soo family time there.