Jose Cubil's 'Teenage Dream' Cover Song!

"Pilipinas Got Talent" Season 2 contestant Jose Cubil is the sixth grand finalists in the said reality talent search show.

Actually I didn't yet watched how he performed in the said talent search and how he wows the three judges. But actually I found out many of his YouTube videos showing him singing some of the hit songs.

Yeah, Jose already made his cover version of different hit songs. And one of this songs is the "Teenage Dream".

Well, let's watch and hear him singing the song "Teenage Dream" of Katy Perry. Here it goes:



Yeah, that is the male version of "Teenage Dream"! "Naunahan ako ni Jose Cubil na gumawa ng male version ng Teenage Dream"! Yup, I will make my own version of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" as inspired by one of our officemates.

In our next videoke session, you can hear me singing "Teenage Dream"! Hope that I can record it and uploaded it in YouTube the way Jose did! c",)

Comments