May 2011 - "Tasting The Fruit of My Labors!"

We are already on the fifth month of the year, the month of May! And talking about the month of May, the first thing that comes on our mind is the word 'labor' since we always celebrate "Labor Day" every first day of May!

We didn't actually felt Labor Day this year since it fall on Sunday. No holiday! It's one regular day!

But this month of May for me is another time to taste the so-called "fruits of my labor"! The products I worked hard for!

If last month, last April, I celebrated the anniversaries of my blogs, this month of May, it's time to taste the fruits of these blogs!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...this is the month where I can received my next Adsense payment! The second payment of my ads in my blogs. Nice! What more, I can finally withdraw now the other payments of my paid posts!

Aside from these, May also speaks of our 13th month pay. Yup, the first half or the 5/12 months of our 13th month pay will be given this month!

But then talking about my office work, I'm not that happy! Just like the recently concluded Labor Day which was not actually felt, my merit increase didn't made me satisfy! It seems negligible to me! The excellent work and job-well done I have performed last 2010 is not proportion to my merit! Grrrr....

Well, still there are other more reasons to be happy! If I'm sad with my merit, I'm very much happy with my blog earnings and with the performance of my blogs! These things truly motivated me!

So let's embrace this month of May and expect for other more exciting surprises to be published here in the one and only The Rock Land! c",)

Comments

Technofied said…
Congratulations Rocky! More power to you and your blogs!
marque26 said…
Hey! Your post is truly moving. I've just started to take blogging seriously and your story proved that I've chosen the right path. I hope I can earn as much. =) Keep it up!
marque26 said…
Wow! I never thought I'd get a reply! Thanks! And yes, let's exchange links.

Title: Making Much More Sense
Link: http://muchmoresense.com
marque26 said…
Hey!

I've already added your links to my blog site. It should be under Blogroll.

Thanks for adding my site to yours.

Making Much More Sense
http://muchmoresense.com

Peace out!