Mayo Denero!

"Mayo Denero!" It's a month of money! It's money, money, money this month of May!

This month of May speaks money for me! This is the month when I received and will be receiving money, income, earnings, and bonus! Well, let's discuss them one by one!

Just like many of us, May is the month where we receive our mid-year bonuses. In our case here in our office, May is when we receive the half of our 13TH month pay. Or better say the 5/12 percent of our 13TH month pay!

Actually right now, I already received that said mid-year bonus. It is part of our 15TH day compensation. But, will I be happy for this?! Since I only got a very little increase this year which truly disappointed me, the amount I received right now is almost similar to my last year's!

But if I'm not satisfied with my 5/12 bonus, I am very much satisfy and thankful to my blog incomes! Yes, atlast, I am now earning from my blog sites! "Namumunga na din ang mga itinanim!" Thank you Lord! =)

Last week, I already received my second Google Adsense payments. Yup, I will share it to you on my next post. I even received through Paypal the other payments from my paid blogs! And right now, I just sent it to my bank card. In 5 to 7 days, the said amount will be converted in Peso and will be deposited in my bank account! Great!

What more, I will even receive my other income from my other paid articles. My advertiser will send me my check and this will be deposited in my other savings bank two to three weeks from now!

So even though I'm not satisfied with my increase, here are my blogs which save me! They are now giving me money and earnings which my company cannot give to me! Now, I have other more reasons to be happy and thankful!

My blogs are like my children..."para ko silang mga anak! I am taking care of them just like a tree. In return, they will give you their fruits for me to enjoy! Go, go, go Mayo Denero! c",)

Comments