My Second Adsense Payment

As promised, I will share with you my second Google Adsense Payment. And here is it below:

My Second Google Adsense Payment Received

Just like my first one, I received my payment through Western Union. I just filled out a form supplying the details from Adsense and submitted it to the teller together with my ID! And that's it!

My second payment is higher than my first one. This second accumulated earnings I got which covers three months was $122.91. In Philippine peso, it is equivalent to Php5,161.39 The exchange rate during that time (May 8, 2011) is quite lower. It is only Php41.89 in every $1.

I saved the Php4,000 in my savings bank. I gave the Php1,000 to my mom as my gift ('balato') to her since it was a Mother's Day. I bought an indoor plant the remaining Php161.

And that's it for my second Google Adsens payment. The third one is yet to come. I'm currently accumulating earnings. Hope that I once more inspired you!

On my next posts, I will share with my other earnings from my beloved blogs! Money, money, money! c",)

Comments

Sarkari Naukri said…
Hi I read your experiences at the waves, very cute and wonderful photographs. Like it very much.