Choco Mucho for U Rock Awards!

One of my trademark in every awards that I give is a chocolate. During my trainings, I always gave chocolates as one of my many prizes. And during my two "U Rock" awards, I gave chocolate to my awardees.

It started in "U Rock 5", I gave my recipients chocolate. And this chocolate is the ChocoMucho.

In my recently concluded "U Rock 7", I retain the ChocoMucho. Yup, I still gave my awardees this delicious chocolate-caramel crunch together with my souvenir items.

Unlike "U Rock 5" wherein I gave different flavors of ChocoMucho, in "U Rock 7", I bought one flavor. I bought this box of ChocoMucho and gave it to my seven outstanding people!

On my next post, I will share with you those simple cute souvenir items which I gave to them! Keep on rocking on! U Rock! c",)

Comments