The 'U Rock 7' Gifts of Appreciation!

Like I've told you on my previous post, I will share with you my simple but cute gifts of appreciation which I gave to my awardees in my recently concluded "U Rock 7". And here they go!

These are seven cute souvenir items I bought and gave to my top performing people during my release project. Let's take a quick glance on them.

These cute items are special memo notes and casing with a 'Good Work' or 'Good Job' or 'Excellent' marks. Of course at the back of them, I wrote my simple message and dedication of their job well done! I expressed in the said message how I appreciate their good works!

"U Rock 7" is a spin off of my first "U Rock 5". "U Rock" is my very own initiative which recognized the top performing people during my project. I chose the best among them and I rewarded them with gifts and chocolate at the end of our project.

These cute gifts of appreciations come together with the Choco Mucho. They were very happy and thankful for these simple gifts of appreciation!

"U Rock" is my way of saying thank you. It's my style of appreciating my top-performing people! It's my very own initiative of motivating people! 'Till next time of my next round of "U Rock"! c",)

Comments