The Advocate of Original Products!

Just this Wednesday morning, I accidentally attended a special event in Trinoma Mall. The event was brought by the largest IT company HP (Hewlett-Packard) and BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) which aims to fight fake products.

The event is called "No to Fake!" There were special booths wherein they give trivia about Philippine money, tells about the history of money, features visual effects showing the real peso bill, let us exchange our old or defective HP printers for the new ones, and let us exchange old peso bill for the new one.

And the thing I love most in the said event is that they gave us a free pictorial for a magazine cover! And the magazine is printed in a glossy paper using a hi-tech colored HP printer. It's free! So I took the opportunity! Hehehe...!!! On my next post, I will let you see how the magazine cover looks like!

While waiting for my magazine cover printout, I roam around the different booths to take pictures. Here are some:

Aside from these, the event gave us a short program, a talk show featuring four of the hottest celebrities. They were the singer Tessa Nieto-Valdez, the celebrity mom Pia Magallona, the advocate Bam Aquino, a stylish blogger, and the singer/actor Elmo Magallona!

Yes, I took pictures with Tessa, Pia, and Elmo! And I will share with you those pictures in my succeeding posts! Exciting!

Elmo Magallona even sung a song for us. Afterwards he graced interview together with his mom. The event was concluded by a live band Imago who performed music for us while we were waiting for our magazine cover printouts!

On my next posts, I will share with you more pictures taken during the event! c",)

Comments