I Got Free Men's Items from My Men's Health Magazine!

I am an avid reader and collector of Men's Health Magazine since September 2009. Every month, I bought a copy of it. My bookshelf cabinet was almost full because of these magazines as well as my other magazine collections.

I love this magazine because it gives me proper training workout tips and healthy food diets. It also gives health facts about foods, prevention of diseases, and sex guides. Featured male actors also shared workout tips on how they got a chiseled sexy body!

But the June's issue of the said magazine is the one I love most! It's because, it gives lots of free items! Yeah, it gives a complete men's kikay kit all for free!

Here are the free items given by this mag:

I Like the Free Pouch Bag

I Share with My Brother the Free Men's Kikay Kit!

It's so extravagant! The amount of the magazine is only Php140. But the free men's items were more than the magazine's price!

The free items were a pouch bag, a Dove for men soap, a Clear Men Shampoo, a Rexona Sports Deodorant, and Vaseline Men Facial Wash! When I looked at the actual individual price of the items in the department store, the Dove is Php62, the Rexona is Php82, the Vaseline is Php84, and the Clear Shampoo is Php70. Summing the amount, its greater than the actual magazine's price! Amazing!

I bought the said magazine on Shell Select in Ayala, Makati. I wonder why the said magazine has free men's package only in Shell Select. In other bookstores like in SM, Trinoma, or in Book Sales, the magazine has no free items!

So I immediately took the opportunity to buy the said magazine right after my night shift work in Shell Select. "Hirap na baka magka-ubusan!" Thanks God I grabbed one!

Now, I enjoyed the magazine as well as its free products with my brother! "Minsan lang 'to!" Hopefully sa susunod uli...! c",)

Comments