The Search for a Puma Bag!

Last Tuesday morning right after my nigh shift work, I go to Trinoma to look for a Puma bag. Yup, it's for my brother. He will use it as a school bag.

I go to the department store of Trinoma to look for the said bag. My brother desire for a shoulder Puma bag. But I fail to see what he's looking for.

Until I go to the Puma store still located in Trinoma. And I found a bag similar to his need. Below:

Too Big to Handle!

The Price is So High!

Yeah, that said bag is very similar to what my brother wants. But it's too big! It didn't looks like a school bag but a vacation package bag! And look, the price is too high! It's almost Php2,000 plus!

Well, I took then the opportunity. I like the saleslady who attended me. And I ask her to took this photos of me holding and wearing the said bag! Hehe...!

Yeah, I want to have a picture with her. But it's too obvious to ask her to have a picture with me!

To end up the story, I just bought a similar bag in Bench. And my brother now is using it! c",)

Comments