A Tiny Yellow Flower Plant!

Can someone tells me the exact name of this type of flower or flowering plant colored yellow which its petals bloom in the morning and close in the night?!

Here is the said plant which you can see in our home's mini garden:

Yup, one of my hobbies now is planting. I am now a collector of different plants. And I placed it outside our house, just in front of our door surrounding our home!

I am the one who collects and chooses the different plants. My mother then is the one who takes care of it!

Right now, I already collected several types of plants (sorry that I didn't know all the names of them). I even collected different bleeds of flowers! Yes, I have roses (pink and violet), santan, stargazer. and many more (I didn't know exactly the names of them! Hehe...)

That's what's I'm asking right now! Can you tell me the name of this tiny yellow flower with a strange characteristics?! That's your assignment guys! c",)

Comments