August 2011 - "Capturing The Best Shots!"

We're now on the 8th month of the year, the month of August!

And like we always do every month, I give you a quick outline or teaser of the topics that you can expect here in your favorite site. Now for this month of August 2011, what do you think will be our topic?! What will be the flavor of the month this month of August?!

Well, ready your cellphone camera and share your best shots! And that is the thing that I'll do!

Yup, for this month I will share with you interesting photos I've captured using my cellphone camera! Yes, all the best shots saved in my cellphone!

Aside from being a blogger, I also love to take pictures of different interesting things. Beautiful things around me, cool views, weird things, new collection, designs in our home, etc. were all captured by my cellphone cam! Of course, I have lots of pictures of myself with different poses were also got by my cellphone camera! But for this month, I'll share with you those other things beside me which were saved in my mobile phone!

I didn't yet have my own digital camera so for now I enjoyed capturing pictures using my cellphone cam! But before the end of this year, I will buy one! Digital cam is the next gadget that I'll buy!

And of course aside from sharing with you different shots from my cellphone, I'll also share with you other things and events pertaining to the month of August! It's Miming Negro's 3rd year birthday this month! And also, don't forget that August is a Ghost Month! Expect some posts pertaining to this belief!

So let's start the month right! Embrace August and start doing things you think right! c",)

Comments