I Missed the Kim Hyun Joong Event!

Yesterday night, August 25, 2011, another big event took place in the TriNoma mall. This is called the "Hi-Five Touch" Event!

Yup, the "Boys Over Flower" star and now the hottest K-Pop superstar Kim Hyun Joong who is also a member of the SS501 K-Pop boyband was there to promote his first solo album!

"Sayang!" I wasn't able to catch him! The event was set to start at 6pm! Since I'm working in a night shift wherein my work starts at 10pm, I really have no time to see him!

Hayz...I haven't got a chance to have a picture with one of the hottest Korean F4 member! Kim Hyun Joong is popularly known as Ji Hu, the rival of Jhun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) to Jan Di in the phenomenal hit Korean adaptation of "Meteor Garden!"

He really changed! We truly can't recognized him that he is a former F4 member! That's why I wonder whose the guy in the big poster announcement of "Break Down" posted around the TriNoma mall!

Well, in case you can't recall him in "Boys Over Flowers," here are some of his pictures of the said Korean TV series:

As they say, better luck next time na lang...!!!

As I have said before, I love to have my pictures together with the stars. This time, I want to have with the foreign stars just like the Korean actor and K-Pop artist Kim Hyun Joong!

Maybe on the coming of the Thai actor Mario Maurer, I'll be there! Wish me luck guys! Hehehe...!!! c",)

Comments