Some Photos of My 'Way Back Home' Experience!

As promise, here are some of the photos I took during the mall tour of the four main cast of Star Cinema's teen drama movie "Way Back Home!"

Yup, I was there on the said event in front of them in Trinoma Park! So sad that I wasn't got a chance to have photos together with them since I didn't join the solo singing contest of their movie's theme song.

But I'm still blessed to took pictures of them. Here are the said photos taken from my cellphone camera. Let's take a glance on these photos and reminisce my moments together with them! Here they go:

Preparing the Stage for Their Coming...

Kathryn Bernardo was Given Flowers by a Child Fan!

Julia Montes in Sexy Shorts Sang an Inspiring Song!

Enrique Gil Captivating the Hearts of Many!

Sam Concepcion Shared his Role to SNN Reporter MJ Felipe!

The Four Hottest Teens on the Stage!

The Show Started with Motion Management Dancing 'Next to You!'

Enrique Gil Got Shy with Fans!

Sam Concepcion Performed Chris Brown's 'Yeah 3x'

Fans Got Crazy Taking Pictures with Their Idols!

The Show Also Ended by Another Dance Number from Motion Management

That's all folks! I was able to see in person those four hottest teen stars of our present generation. Though I couldn't have photos together with them, I still took photos of them during the event! But the peak of the story, I was able to touch the body of Enrique Gil, the most shouted actor of the show!

Hopefully in another events like this, I can have my photos with them! Hehehe... c",)

Comments