November 2011 - "Looking Back and Looking Forward to My Corporate Stories!"

This month of November 2011 is really a great transition to my corporate career. I am facing a new career in the different company and at the same time leave my present.

Yup, I already filed my resignation to my present company last October 14, 2011 and will take effective on November 17, 2011. In other words, I will leave this company 15 days later.

After 3 years and 9 months of fruitful career, I decided to leave my current company to look for a better opportunities and greater career growth! As they say, for "greener pasture!"

For this month of November 2011, I like to pay tribute to this company. I will share with you some of my memorable experiences here. I'll share with you my ups and downs here, all the challenges and success I have with it for the past 3 years and 9 months!

What are the opportunities I got here?! What is my golden age and my dark age here in my present company?! How about the sweet love lives I had?! Who are the friends I had with and of course the 'kontrabidas' who made my corporate life miserable?! All these things pertaining to my present employer will all be yours as my special feature for this month of November!

And of course, I will also give you a glimpse to the new career I will have in my new company. So exciting...!!! Oh yeah!

So what are you waiting for?! Stay tune this month of November here in The Rock Land for our special corporate edition! Cool! c",)

Comments

Anonymous said…
where are your stories?? parang wala naman akong nabasa.. hmmm :P