Brownies, Brownies, Brownies for the Christmas!

I still receiving so many gifts...!!! My workstation is currently filled with different gifts from my friends, teammates, and fans (hehehe)! The gifts range from souvenir items to sweet cakes or desserts!

One of these gifts is a sweet brownies. It was given to me by my two managers. I love its sweetness, so perfect for my desserts!

Right now I'm still receiving different gifts! As the Christmas day is fast approaching, I expect more gifts to receive! For this day, I got two cute cupcakes and a special gift wrapped in stylish gift wrapper from my three kind teammates! So sad that I wasn't able to bring my digital camera to take shots of these gifts!

On my next post, I'll share with you my other gifts! Merry Christmas everyone! c",)

Comments