December 2011 - "The Month of Conclusion!"

Time is really running so fast! Imagine, we are now stepped on the last page of the calendar - the month of December!

The month of December is said to be merriest and the busiest month of the year! It is also the month of the longest holiday celebration. Christmas, New Year, Rizal Day, and yuletide vacations were some of the events which mark the 12th month of the year!

Like many of you, December is also the busiest month for me! Aside from the different parties I have attended, there is also a great need for updates in my blogs!

Here is The Rock Land, December will be the month of Conclusion!

Yup as I always do every end of the year, I am wrapping up the whole year! What were the accomplishments I achieved this 2011? What were the ups and downs I encounter this year?! And of course, what will be my plans for the coming 2012?!

My accomplishment report every year is one of the much-anticipated post everyone of you is awaiting for! Last year, that said report became too controversial when one of my ex-teammates created a gossip against it putting me in the center of intriques! Hmmm...how about this year kaya?! We'll see!

So embrace 2011 and hold on as I commemorate the remarkable events in my life this year! It's gonna be another exciting one...!!! c",)

Comments