Meet and Greet Ogie Diaz!

I was so thankful that I got invited to the movie presscon of the comediane Pokwang in her launching movie "A Mother's Story." Aside from the buffet dinner for all the guests, I got a chance to talk with many of the stars and celebritites!

One of the celebrities I mingled with during that night was Mr. Ogie Diaz! He joined me in the table. We talked, shared ideas, and of course we took picture!

He shared me his latest projects as well as his upcoming TV series "Walang Hanggan." What more, he gave me free ticket to the advance screening of his Indie Film "Dyagwar"

Like we always know, Kuya Ogie is cool, funny, and jolly! I even shared my insights to his personal blog. I love his article post during the Father's Day called "Akin 'To, Pag-aari ko 'To!"

Great one Kuya Ogie! See you soon in the next upcoming events!
c",)

Comments